Alumni and parents, check your mail: Quinnipiac Magazine is on the way.
Among this edition’s highlights:
Art Mirrors Life: Ireland’s Great Hunger Museum presents a visual story of the Great Famine that killed more than a million people and forced 2 million to emigrate.
High Impact: Entrepreneur Murray Lender ’50 leaves deep imprint on Quinnipiac.
Movement with Momentum: Members of the university community are part of the effort to rein in childhood obesity rates, teaching children about nutrition and creating fitness programs that involve families.
Sports: The women’s rugby team set out to win more games than it did in its inaugural game. Instead, the Bobcats won them all.
- Students cozy up to hearth in our renovated Carl Hansen Student Center
- Charles Gibson shares views on Washington’s “imbalance of power”
- School of Law team captures first place in national competition
- School of Nursing Dean Jean Lange reflects on changes to the profession over the past 40 years that Quinnipiac has been preparing these vital members of the health care team
- Faculty authors share insight into their new books
- Class notes, alumni profiles and calendars
- Bobcats TV game schedule