Small fire extinguished in Buckman Center chemistry classroom

​A small fire broke out inside a chemistry classroom in Buckman Center, Room 119, shortly before 10 a.m. on Tuesday, March 26.

There were no injuries and all students, faculty and staff in Buckman Center were safely evacuated. They were allowed back inside the building at 10:40 a.m.

Hamden Fire Marshal Dennis Harrison is leading the investigation. The Hamden Fire Department, Hamden Police and Quinnipiac Public Safety and Facilities responded.



Categories: news

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 144 other followers

%d bloggers like this: