The Fall 2013 edition of the Quinnipiac Magazine will be delivered to parents and alumni in the coming days.
Here’s a small sampling of what’s included in the issue:
The lead story, “Good Sports: Dynamic duo marks 15 years on air,” features Bill Mecca and Bill Schweizer, sports announcers of Bobcat ice hockey and basketball.
Other features include an interview with Tim Morris ’03 who completed a Tough Mudder competition as a paraplegic following a spinal cord injury and a partnership between Quinnipiac and a New Haven high school to provide high school students with college experiences.
Also read more about:
- The inaugural class of the Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine
- A report of G.A.M.E. III
- The Bronze Age artifacts unearthed by an anthropology professor and her students in Hungary
- A look back at Reunion 2013
- Distinguished Alumni Award recipients
- The women’s ice hockey Frozen Four competition at Quinnipiac